What is Pay in 3?
- Pay in 3 allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
What is Pay in 30 days?
- Klarna gives you the chance to try before you buy. Once your order is confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You'll then have 30 days to test your product and only pay when you’re happy. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost when you pay on time. You can pay via credit or debit card in Klarna.app or by logging into www.klarna.com/uk.
Am I eligible for Klarna?
- To use Pay later in 30 days you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 30 days is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 30 days, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
What do you need to provide when making a purchase using Klarna?
- You will need to provide your mobile phone number, email address, current billing address and a debit or credit card. The mobile number is required in case Klarna need to reach you regarding payment. Klarna will send all other communications to you via your email address. It is important that you provide your correct details at checkout, otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule and any updated order information.
- Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by Summittackle Limited. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- As soon as Summittackle Limited have accepted your cancellation/return, then Klarna will cancel the statement or refund your payment. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
What happens if I don't pay for my order?
- Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Klarna purchase from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If Klarna are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date, Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should the last payment fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount, which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna will notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment.